Monday, November 7, 2011

My dream apartment has come true!

On the 30th October 2010 Will, Baxter and I moved into the Mayfair Tower... and on the 7th of November, I wrote this post in my journal, which I wanted to share on my blog:

My head is spinning from happiness!  Last week, Will and I left his mother's house in Peachtree City and moved into my dream apartment in Midtown Atlanta.  The 2 bed/ 2 bathroom apartment (floor plan) is on the 23rd story of the Mayfair Tower high-rise and to me, it's the most beautiful building in Midtown.  The views from our windows are amazing, with one side facing Piedmont Park and the other facing Buckhead. I can't believe how lucky we are and I just know living on 14th St is going to be awesome!

Entrance
The Two Mayfair Towers
View of Mayfair/ Midtown from across the pond @ Piedmont Park

No comments:

Post a Comment