Saturday, February 25, 2012

Drinking silver

Yesterday I had a routine check up with my holistic doctor who I’ve being seeing for almost a year now. He has become our family doctor and between the lot of us, has treated a wide range of illnesses holistically. Personally, I have now conquered a kidney infection and I am currently receiving treatments for endometriosis, so I am proof (not to mention the miracles within my family) that holistic treatments work.

On top of the usual prescriptions, he recommended that I take something I had never heard of or considered before: silver. It came in liquid form (pictured below) and I marveled as I received the bottle and was advised to drink one teaspoon, three times a day until empty.

Like many people, I am a novice to holistic treatments and lifestyle and I was very skeptical at first, so some of this stuff really blows me away. I never considered that pure silver or gold could be digested with any health benefits but apparently silver is a great immune booster, with many other great properties and has been a part of natural medicine for centuries.

I can't wait to see what it does, lucky I’m not a werewolf!

2 comments:

  1. Google Paul Karazon and please make sure you stick to the dosage recommended by your doctor. Don't want to see a blue Lena.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O wow, poor man! That is horrible! It's true what they say: good things in small doses! Thanks for the info Ms G x

      Delete