Thursday, December 15, 2011

A spring in my step

November went by in a hurried daze as I put my "nose down and bum up" working to attain a promotion, prepare for Christmas and pack up our apartment.  Upon receiving the news today that I have in fact received said promotion, things seem to have slowed down and I'm feeling happy and at peace with where I'm at.

 The accumulation of my decisions that have paid off are making me pleased with my reflection as I smile at myself in the mirror.  Those small changes I made weeks ago (like cutting carbs or switching to baby skin care products for the winter months) and those bigger and more recent ones (like our brand new apartment in Midtown and my promotion at work)...  have amounted to a spring in my step and an eager anticipation of the season's festivities.

 In my little family this is the busiest time of the year; it starts with Will's birthday on Saturday, then Christmas, then our wedding anniversary (which will be our second this year) and wrapped up with New Years Eve.  This year, however, we will be adding: work promotion and housewarming to the party list. 

I feel like the knowledge I've gained about the Law of Attraction this year should be celebrated too. It is absolutely the most valuable gift I could ever have received and has, without question, changed my life.  I remember how bleak my life seemed last Christmas; as I questioned my move, my life, future, career and well everything.  I never imagined how simple it would be to change my life through just thinking positive and trusting blindly.  I now sit smiling as I realise such a weight is lifted off my shoulders with God's words from the bible ringing in my ears: "Ask, believe and you shall receive."  My life has become proof of this very thing and I am grateful for everyone I meet, every experience I have and all of my amazing friends and family.  Merry Christmas xo

No comments:

Post a Comment