Monday, July 2, 2012

Wildlife of Michigan

During my weekend in the State of Michigan, here are the animals I saw alive and running around:


Black Squirrels!  I was so fortunate to see a few of these
since locals told me they are only found in the counties
around Marshall and Battle Creek
Beaver
Photo thanks to: answersingenesis.org

White tail deer with antlers!
Photo thanks to: statesymbolsusa.org

Woodchuck!
Not the best photo but it's just how I saw the little guy:
running across a footpath
Photo thanks to: juliesickefoose.blogspot.com
Finches!
I saw blue and green ones too,
but these were the  best photos I took
Sand crane!
Photo thanks to: fishandgame.idaho.gov 
I also saw plenty of raccoons, possums, skunks and a vulture; but as they were laying along the side of the roads (next to the wildflowers) I feel that they don't count!

No comments:

Post a Comment